Able Property Management Application and Requirements
Application Screening Process Fee
Bakersfield Office – $40.00 | Lake Isabella Office – $25.00
(Exact Cash or Money Order ONLY)
All key check-outs, viewings, rental agreements, and move-ins are arranged in our office – NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Transactions should never take place outside of our office.
Do not give cash or other funds to anyone outside of our office claiming to be a representative of Able Property Management
Unless otherwise stated, all leases are a 6 month minimum.
- A current government issued PHOTO ID for each applicant over 18 years of age.
- Three (3) of your most recent check stubs.
- Verifiable proof of all other sources of income.
(ex: food stamps, court ordered child support and/or alimony, SSI, AFDC, or other)
REQUIREMENTS FOR RENTING AND APPLYING
- Bakersfield applicant(s) must check out a key to view the property before an application can be submitted. If an advertised unit is tenant occupied, applications can be submitted prior to viewing.
Lake Isabella applicant(s) can view the property by appointment. Call (760) 379-5479 for more details
- Applications should be filled out COMPLETELY and NEATLY. Applications are taken on a first-come-first-serve basis. Partial applications will not be accepted.
- Each person who will reside at the property, 18 years of age or older, must complete and submit an application.
- CO-SIGNERS are not accepted. EVICTIONS are an automatic denial.
- MONTHLY INCOME REQUIREMENTS: (can be combined, for multiple applicants)
For a house or mobile home, the income should be at least three (3) times the rent.
For an apartment, the income should be at least two (2) times the rent.
- Must provide verifiable EVIDENCE OF INCOME.
- Your RENTAL HISTORY will be verified with your current and prior landlords.
- If pets are allowed, an increased deposit may be charged.
- UPON APPROVAL, the full deposit is required to hold the property. A full month’s rent (30 days) and deposit are required prior move-in and must be paid in the form of a cashier’s check or money order. The second (2nd) month is prorated.