Full-Service Management Support For Property Owners
We handle every aspect of property management, including maintenance coordination.
We utilize proven tools and techniques to market the available properties and fill vacancies in a timely manner. Our team always verifies the applicants’ income, rental history, and credit report information.
We remain in direct contact with the tenants throughout the lease period to facilitate the signing of subsequent rental contracts. Our tenants always receive the highest quality of service while interacting with our team. Whenever the rentals need upkeep services, we dispatch trusted repair professionals.
As an experienced and professional property management company, we provide the following services:
- Property Marketing
- Website listing that includes basic property information with pictures
- In-office flyer
- Advertisement on Craigslist. Owners also have the option to advertise in the Bakersfield Californian newspaper for an additional cost.
- Property “For Rent” sign
- Applicant Evaluation
- Obtain, confirm, and review rental history
- Verify current employment (must be for at least the last 6 months)
- Verify income
- Review credit report
- Accounting Services
- Itemized monthly income and expense statement with current and year-to-date totals, via e-mail if you prefer
- Direct deposit of owner’s funds to your bank account
- Mortgage payments
- Payment of recurring bills, such as gardening, utilities, insurance, property taxes, etc
- Payments to vendors that work on your property
- Property Maintenance
- Utilization of trusted, outside vendors that perform general repairs both large and small
- Vacancy repairs performed by outside vendors that can include painting, repairs, cleaning, and carpet cleaning, if necessary
- Direct dealings with home warranty companies and/or insurance companies