Responsive Management Support For Tenants
Our tenants receive our full support in the acquisition of rental properties throughout our service area. We give prospective tenants access to our roster of available properties throughout Bakersfield, Kern County, Kern River Valley, Lake Isabella, Weldon, Wofford Heights, Onyx, Bodfish and Kernville. We help tenants identify their ideal rentals and complete the necessary application paperwork.
Upon finding our valued tenants their ideal rentals, we offer continued support through each and every lease period. Our tenants can come to us anytime with questions and concerns that we will immediately strive to answer or resolve. We offer direct access to our trusted, outside repair vendors for both routine maintenance and emergency tasks.
Our team acts as a direct point of contact for tenants at all times, so there is no need to contact the owner of the property. Since we remain directly dedicated to the performance of the properties, we are able to resolve most problems quickly and easily to ensure our tenants remain comfortable in their rentals.
- Bakersfield applicant(s) must check out a key to view the property before an application can be submitted. If an advertised unit is tenant occupied, applications can be submitted prior to viewing.
- Lake Isabella applicant(s) can view the property by appointment. Call (760) 379-5479 for more details.
- We require a key deposit of $20.00 cash and we will make a copy of your I.D. Up to 3 keys can be checked out at one time. The key(s) must be returned to the office at least 1/2 hour before closing.
Qualifications for Renting and Requirements for Submitting an Application
Able Property Management does not discriminate in granting or denying rental applications with regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, or ancestry of the applicant; or with regard to the racial or ethnic composition of the neighborhood or geographic area surrounding the property.
- Evictions are an automatic denial.
- Cosigners are NOT accepted.
- Each person who will reside at the property, 18 years of age or older, must complete an application.
- A valid picture I.D. for each applicant.
- Proof of income (i.e., recent pay stubs, AFDC, SSI). Combined income is OK if there is more than one applicant.
- Verification of previous rental references with names and contact information.
- Credit check. Any judgments, collections, slow pay or any other credit problems can be grounds for denying an application.
- Should your application be approved, first month’s rent and deposit, in the form of a cashier’s check or money order, are required prior to signing the lease agreement.
*All key check-outs, viewings, rental agreements, and move-ins are arranged in our office – NO EXCEPTIONS!! Transactions should never take place outside of our office. Do not give cash or other funds to anyone outside of our office claiming to be a representative of Able Property Management