Able Property Management
Application Screening Process Fee – $40.00 Flat Rate Fee (not per person)
***Exact Cash or Money Order ONLY***
2129 17th Street Bakersfield, Ca 93301
Office (661) 325-1095 Fax (661) 328-1165 Email: FrontDesk@ablepm.com
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am to 2pm
6435 Lake Isabella Blvd. 93240
P.O. Box 2919 Lake Isabella, CA 93240
Office (760) 379-5479 Fax (760) 379-8685
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00 pm
Saturday 9:00am to 3:00pm
All key check-outs, viewings, rental agreements, and move-ins are arranged in our office – NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Transactions should never take place outside of our office.
Do not give cash or other funds to anyone outside of our office claiming to be a representative of Able Property Management.
Unless otherwise stated, all leases are a 6 month minimum.
A current government issued PHOTO ID for each applicant over 18 years of age.
Three (3) of your most recent check stubs.
Verifiable proof of all other sources of income.
(ex: food stamps, court ordered child support and/or alimony, SSI, AFDC, or other)
REQUIREMENTS FOR RENTING AND APPLYING
CO-SIGNERS are not accepted \ EVICTIONS are an automatic denial
- Bakersfield applicant(s) must check out a key to view a vacant property before an application can be submitted. If a property is not yet vacant, you may submit your application without viewing the property. Occupied properties cannot be viewed until after they are vacant.
- Lake Isabella applicant(s) can view the property by appointment. Call (760) 379-5479 for more details.
- Applications should be filled out COMPLETELY and NEATLY. Applications are taken on a first-come-first-serve basis. Partial applications will not be accepted.
- Each person who will reside at the property, 18 years of age or older, must complete and submit an application.
- MONTHLY INCOME REQUIREMENTS: (can be combined, for multiple applicants) For a house or mobile home, the income should be at least three (3) times the rent. For an apartment, the income should be at least two (2) times the rent.
- Must provide verifiable PROOF OF INCOME.
- Your RENTAL HISTORY will be verified with your current and prior landlords.
- If pets are allowed, an increased deposit may be charged.
- UPON APPROVAL, the full deposit is required to hold the property. A full month’s rent (30 days) and deposit are required prior move-in and must be paid in the form of a cashier’s check or money order. The second (2nd) month is prorated.